The CALEA Standards for Law Enforcement Agencies Manual, has been updated to version 6.8. This manual is currently available in your agency PowerDMS site. When appropriate please publish the latest version of the sixth edition manual. Version 6.8 includes:
- Added language to commentary for standard 4.1.1
- Title change for 31.5 (it was a duplicate of 31.1)
- Minor typo corrections were updated in manual
Four Law Enforcement Standards have been published on the CALEA Forum for comment.
- Proposed revision to 40.2.3
- Proposed revision to 15.1.3
- Proposed revision to 41.2.2
- Proposed new standard replacing reserve officer training standard
Comments must be posted by Friday, July 5, 2019.
As always your Regional Program Manager is available to answer any questions related to this latest update. To access the CALEA Forum click here or select Forum located under the resources tab.