Don't Miss Out!
Register TODAY for the CALEA March 2021 Virtual Conference
The CALEA Spring Conference is NEXT WEEK! Are you registered yet?
We have added content, speakers, videos, exhibitors, and more... BUT there still is NO COST!
NETWORK from the comfort of your Desk, Couch, Home Office, or patio
LEARN from industry leaders
MEET with peers, exhibitors, CALEA Regional Program Managers, and Staff
Register NOW for the Spring Virtual Conference March 23-26, 2021.
ARE YOU READY?
Critical Topics and CEO Training
These public safety topics address contemporary issues and provide management solutions.
• Consular Notification and Access: Upholding International Obligations in the US
• Implicit Racial Bias and Diversity
• Introduction to Cryptocurrency Investigations
• Embedded Police Social Work
• Florida Criminal Justice Data Transparency
• Racial Ethnic Profiling
• “2 Milks” When an SRO Goes Rogue
• Extra/Off Duty Best Practices for Officer Wellness
• Fundamentals of Criminal Street Gang Investigations
• Background Investigations: Your Most Important Investigation
• How CALEA Standards Improve Law Enforcement Accountability (Los estándares de CALEA mejoran la responsabilidad de las agencias de aplicación de la ley)
• At the Vanguard in Citizen Security (A La Vanguardia en Seguridad Ciudadana)
• Responding to Autism: A Law Enforcement Approach
• Daily Video Announcements: A Best Practice
• Interaction of the Police, As First Respondent in Attention to Victims
• Own Your Data Making Statistical Reporting Count
• Interaction of the police, as the first respondent in attention to victims (Interacción de la policía, como primer respondiente en atención a víctimas)
• The Impact of Executive Level Leading on Evidence Integrity
• Cosmos Oral Justice Management Model Querétaro (Modelo de Gestión Cosmos Justicia Oral Querétaro)
Accreditation Management Sessions and Commission Meetings
These sessions are for agency personnel involved in the accreditation management process.
• Introduction to CALEA
• Priorities and Getting Started: Developing a Management Process
• PowerDMS Session 1: Getting Started
• Written Directives and Proofs of Compliance
• How to Manage Files for Compliance
• PowerDMS Session 2: Managing Your Accreditation Process
• Preparing an Analysis and Time Sensitive Standards Training
• Preparing for Assessments
• Full Commission Business Meeting – will include SRIC updates
• Review Committees
These sessions are webinars, informative process updates, and training from previous virtual conferences that are available in the Spring Conference site.
• Historical and Current Values of the Commission – The Perpetual Responsibility of Professionalism in Public Safety
• CALEA Accreditation: Valuable to Agencies and Communities
• CALEA Continued Compliance Implementation
• CIMRS- How does it Work?
• COVID-19 First Responders Grant Relief Fund Briefing
• Missing Kids Readiness Program: A Public Commitment to Child Safety and Standards Compliance
• TECC-LEO Tactical Emergency Casualty Care of Law Enforcement Officers
• Responding to Suicide by Cop Situations
• Job Analysis
• Leading with Accreditation
• CALEA Assessor – A Career Development Strategy
• PowerDMS Session 3: Finalizing Your PowerDMS Assessment
• PowerDMS Session 4: Documents and Workflows